Tuesday, April 24, 2012

forgetfulness

It's getting harder and harder to stay mad at those grouches at work...especially given how funny they are. I.T. people. They're snappin at you or talking over you one minute, and then they're forcing beer and food down your throat the next. I'm starting to understand them a bit better...how intense they are...how intense the whole ballgame is...how ambitious they are, We're gonna change the culture of this whole company, maaaaan!

They're very intense. And they want you to know more about how you should handle your data. They want you to succeed. They already know. They love you, they just don't want you buzzin their phones.

I hope I can chose my own adventure in there...design my own role. I'm psyched about B.I....data warehousing...the business of business. Data, normalized and then denormalized again for all your querying fantasies.

I'm new, so they get mad at me a lot. They're patient to a degree, but they really want to whip the stupid out of me...but my hide is rough and thick (and raw).

No comments:

Post a Comment